16th November 2011, 08:57 PM
vaannu

How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?

i m b.a english .33 year old.i want to do b.ed simultaneously i want to work in some gaziabad school.help

21st November 2011, 12:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?

After completion of your graduation, you can certainly apply for the B.Ed course. Since, you have mentioned that you want to get in to your job and then pursue your B.Ed course, this is also possible. You can join the correspondence B.Ed course. There are many reputed universities which offer correspondence course in B.Ed such as IGNOU etc. But you need to score 50% of marks in graduation and also need to have 2 years of teaching experience. The selection will be based on the entrance examination.

24th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma and am interested in pursuing B.A. and M.A. simultaneously..is it possible to get B.A. and M.A. simultaneously?

12th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

im much interested to study B.ED. how we can do it simultaneously? how much will be the fees to do b.ed for one year? and i want do it in the collegs which is near to tanjore or thrichy dist

12th May 2012, 06:49 PM
romi_bal

After your graduation you can apply for B.Ed courses. You can simultaneously do B.Ed and job through correspondence B.Ed courses available in various colleges. Most popular college for correspondence courses is IGNOU.
Eligibility required for correspondence course is minimum 50% marks in graduation & 2 years teaching experience.
Selection is based on Written entrance exam followed by Interview.

12th May 2012, 07:07 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my diploma and am interested in pursuing B.A. and M.A. simultaneously..is it possible to get B.A. and M.A. simultaneously?
Look, I don't think that a person can pursue BA as well as MA simultaneously, because its not possible, no university provide such facility, but you can apply for dual degree courses which are offered by many universities and colleges...!!

Please feel free to ask any further queries.

Thank you,

Help100%

12th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Radhakrishna143

After completion of your graduation, you can
certainly apply for the B.Ed course. Since, you
have mentioned that you want to get in to your
job and then pursue your B.Ed course, this is also
possible. You can join the correspondence B.Ed
course. There are many reputed universities which offer correspondence course in B.Ed such
as IGNOU etc. But you need to score 50% of
marks in graduation and also need to have 2
years of teaching experience. The selection will
be based on the entrance examination.

26th September 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Masters however have no teaching experience. Is it possible to pursue B.ed without having any teaching experience as most of the universities have this as one of the criterias.

20th March 2022, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt for B A additional in English along with B.Ed regular in 2022 from same University

2nd September 2022, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

After graduation i am doing B.ed . Can i do B.A english( distance ) again with b.ed . If yes then my B.A english will be valid for tgt english

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?