5th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?

sir/madam i have done m.com bed,communicative english in b.com (prof) i am primary teacher in govt school (punjab) but for promotion purpose i have to clear elective english my subject in b.ed was teaching of english &commerce ,kindly tell me syllabus &all eligibility conditions for elective english for 3 years in 1 year.&fees ,last date for form for next session.please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  2. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC exam after passing M.A English with 56%?
  5. What is the actual B.Ed fee structure of government college in MP?
  6. Having English as elective subject in graduation is necessary for MA English through correspondence?
  7. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  8. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  9. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  12. Can I get admission through IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  14. What is the syllabus of Elective English in BA1, BA2, BA3
  15. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  16. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?
  18. Can I join B.Ed course in Government College in Ernakulam if I am 40 years old and a PG in English? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
27th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?

how i can give elective english exam after b.ed
15th July 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?

i want give additional paper punjabi political science pls give me information when i can give this papers
25th June 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.a.english but i didnt had elective english as the subject.how can i appear for elective english additional paper?
3rd June 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I did m.com bed and i want to give a additional paper so i have 10 year gap ..so i can give a additional exam?
12th September 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i am additional B.A elective english one year complete fee and last date pl tell me.gap 20 years
13th August 2022, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I m m.com, b.ed in teaching of commerce and English I want to give additional exam of English b.a. plz tell me when the forms will be filled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?