19th November 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?

I am a final year student in the stream of ECE. I am not technically that sound. I want to crack the CAT exam first and then wish to pursue english literature. I want to know if i can pursue MBA and english literature simulatenously?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  2. Is it possible to do MA (English Literature) and M.Ed. (English Lliterature) simultaneously?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. For which Govt jobs am I eligible while in final year degree?
  5. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  7. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  8. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  9. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  10. Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?
  11. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  12. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  13. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  14. Eligibility for TANCET MBA after B.A English Literature in distance education?
  15. What should I do after B.A, MA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  18. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
20th November 2015, 06:47 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?

You can not do the both courses simultaneously at the same time in regular mode. You can do one course in regular mode and other in correspondence mode.

For example , you can appear for the Common Admission Test. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks is required to be eligible for the CAT exam.

On the basis of CAT percentile, you can enroll yourself in MBA programme. On the other hand, you can get admission in any distance course offering university in English literature.
20th November 2015, 11:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student in the stream of ECE. I am not technically that sound. I want to crack the CAT exam first and then wish to pursue english literature. I want to know if i can pursue MBA and english literature simulatenously?

Yes it is possible to study both the courses simultaneously.

But it is not advisable to study both the master’s at the same time.

You can do both MBA after your B.Tech graduation.

The eligibility to do an MBA is the graduation from the recognised university.

The MBA after engineering is provide you good scope for jobs.

You can take a job in marketing or sales line.

The salary will be very good in the line.

So you can pursue MBA that will be very much useful to pursue your career.
20th November 2015, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't pursue two regular courses at the same time. One has to be in correspondence mode. Also, you have to manage studying both which might affect your career because English literature post graduation is not going to be an easy course as you think.

MBA itself is a regular course and if you are studying in a top institute then I don't think you will be able to devote any time to other courses.
14th September 2017, 08:17 PM
kunalroy89

2 courses are not valid together. 2 courses are valid only when one of them is Vocational/Diploma/ Certification course of short duration.You can check UGC notification in its website stating the same. You can attempt 2 degrees but you cannot use both degrees at same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?