24th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.A in English? I want to write LLB exam

Now I am do my B.A in English. I want to write LLB Exam. Now i want book details and how i write exam. Am i qualified are not? With in one year i want to get LLB degree how is it possible?

24th February 2014, 01:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do B.A in English? I want to write LLB exam

Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions. After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?