10th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in electrical by distance education? I have passed HSc

sir i have passed h.s(sc) iti.act app.part time dip in electrical.i want do b tech in electrical by distance education.i am rly emp and live in west Bengal.pls give details suggestion for my career.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  3. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  4. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  5. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
  6. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience? -- [New]
  7. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  8. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges for distance education B.Tech Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the good colleges for distance education B.E or B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  11. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)?
  12. How to do electrical engineering in distance education?
  13. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)?
  14. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  15. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam after completing HSc 12th from distance education
  16. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  17. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  18. How can I fund my education after HSC being a poor and alone student?
14th September 2017, 11:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in electrical by distance education? I have passed HSc

The first suggestion is that you must not pursue Bachelor of Technology in distance mode because distance B.Tech are not approved by AICTE and is invalid course.

You should apply for state level engineering exams or Joint Entrance Exam for admission in regular Bachelor of Technology which is a valid course.

Various engineering entrance exams are:

JEE.

Lateral Entry Entrance Test for diploma candidates.

SRMEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?