19th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do BBA from Pune?

I want to do BBA from pune plz tell me top colleges to get admission & criteria for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process in Pune for BBA, BBM or MBA?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  4. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  5. How to take admission for BBA in Pune?
  6. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  8. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
  9. How to do BBA from Pune?
  10. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  11. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  13. Any good jobs available for me after doing BBA?
  14. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  16. Date of BBA entrance exam in Pune?
  17. When is the entrance exam of BBA in IIPM in Pune? What type of questions are asked? Which are the programmes of BBA after 12th exam?
  18. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
30th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BBA from Pune?

I have passed 12th commerce with 69% of marks without maths. Can I get admission for BBA in Pune and what is the procedure ?
3rd June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam in science with 55%. Can i get addmision in bba in pune???
14th June 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i
have passed 12th from open school can i get admission for bba in good colleges in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?