30th April 2012, 10:15 AM
ravindrakhasnis

Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

Sir,
Please let us know the Entrance Exam.dates of Pune University for BBA course?
WHat is the syllabus for the same?
Please advise.
Thanks with regards,
R.D.Khasnis
Pune

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  4. How to prepare for M.Sc Biotech entrance for Pune university? What is the syllabus?
  5. What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Biology of Pune University
  6. How to prepare for MSc Biotech entrance for Pune University? What is the syllabus? Tutorials that provide correspondence course for entrance exam?
  7. From where to get online form for BBA entrance exam of Pune University? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University? -- [New]
  9. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  10. When will I get the forms for the entrance exam of M.Phil in Mathematics of Pune University? Syllabus for the same?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Date of BBA entrance exam in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  17. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
9th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

how to get BBA in pune entrance form?
29th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

i am completed my 12 with science with 56 % marks. I want to know that i am eligible for BBA course? And after that which types of job i get?
3rd June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do BBA from pune university. so i want to know to date of entrance exam of BBA... plz tell me the date..
24th February 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

please let me know when entrance exam form will be available online for M.COM
2nd June 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th with 47.5% i have to take admission in BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?