26th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th medical?

Sir,recently am passed +2(medical) .
so, i want to do BCA or BSC.(IT).
plz tell me which is more better and in which more scope.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  2. Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?
  3. Full details about BSc Forestry after passing 12th in medical?
  4. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  5. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc non medical after passing 12th with 55% in non medical
  6. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
  7. How to do BSc IT after passing 12th in Karnataka?
  8. Can I do BSc science in PB University Patiala after passing 12th medical with 59%?
  9. Best colleges for BSc forestry after passing 12th medical
  10. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  12. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  13. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  14. How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical
  15. Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?
  16. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  17. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA
  18. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
27th October 2012, 05:25 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to do BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th medical?

Dear aspirant,

You can study BSc IT but you are not eligible for BCA if you don't have mathemaics in 12th standard.
If you have mathematics in 12th standard then there is no problem at all.
You can easily get the admission.

Work hard and chase your dreams.
For example, In Dibrugarh University BSC IT has been provided to a student of biology in 10+2.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
30th May 2013, 11:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Pass in 12th with mathematics or statistics as subjects is the qualification preferred for BCA or B.Sc (IT). Certain Universities offer admission to B.Sc (IT) course, irrespective of the subject studied under HSC program. Both the courses offer equal scope for higher studies and career. After completion of the course, you can look for higher education programs like MCA, M.Sc (IT) or M.Sc (CSE). These programs allow you to have a job in the position of programmer, Officer, System Administrator, or Lecturer.
28th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing bsc CS and how can get job in ISRO??
28th July 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

after Msc in nanoscience and technology can i apply for ISRO??
27th May 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

which is batter bca or bsc nonmadical and what diffrent between them?
11th June 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i have doing a bsc agriculture. Can u say me how many cut off marks is eligible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?