25th May 2012, 07:16 PM
suryarana

What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?

i have passed 12th in medical what is better b.sc in forensic sciense or b.sc in biotech
mobile no- 9896949718

1st May 2013, 10:25 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?

Dear Friend,
Both the course are best and note that no course is bad or worse just the thing is that how much we are contributing to that field,Try to opt for the best and most interesting ones among them as it will help you to understand the concept of the stream easily.

If you are opting the Forensic Science you have some chance to get in Forensic Departments,Which is mostly dealing with the Criminal Cases and Forensic cases.
While that Biotech will help you to get in Biotechnology which in now days helpful in agriculture and in most of fields.

Both the field have high preference but at last choice is yours.
8th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?

Let me know which course (B.Sc., Forensic Science & B.Sc., Biotechnology)having more scope.
4th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 58% in 12th. Am I eligible for bsc forensic science? If I am eligible then please suggest the colleges in mumbai!!!!!!
23rd July 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 with biology with 45% falling in sc category can i get admission in bsc forensic crimelogy department?
27th April 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

mydaughter has appeared for II puc exam with PCMB during april 2015 and awaiting results. She wants to know which option between BSC-biotechnology or Bsc-Forensic is better.
s.prakash
5th May 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell which are the government college available for Bsc forensic science in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?