29th April 2013, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?

Hi am shifas. I got 51% in +2. i took computer science in +2. Plz suggest which is the best course after +2 other than engineering or medical. And plz tell me that from bsc and bca which is the best course?

Related Questions:
29th April 2013, 04:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?

Hello Dear Dude ...

There are various courses available other than Medical And Engineering

They are given below ---

INDIAN ARMY TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME

JUNIOR BASIC TRAINING

INDIAN FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE

AIR PORT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER CARE

BACHELOR DEGREE MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM DIPLOMA COURSES

CHARTED ACCOUNTANT

COMPANY SECRETARY

COST ACCOUNTANCY

B.SC

B.A

B.COM

B.B.A IN MEDICAL MANAGEMENT

HOTEL MANAGEMENT ....etc.,

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK
29th April 2013, 11:26 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi am shifas. I got 51% in +2. i took computer science in +2. Plz suggest which is the best course after +2 other than engineering or medical. And plz tell me that from bsc and bca which is the best course?
Dear Shifa
After 12th Select Bsc Compters as a degree course.Some Software companies recruitng people from B.sc computers but Payscale is less when compared to the B.Tech Graduates.
You do Onething after Completing B.Sc Learn Dot net or Java or SAP or Testing courses .There is very much demand in companies

All the Best
29th April 2013, 01:28 PM
nNirmala

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?

Hi,
Many other options are available in front of you rather than engineering and medical.
You can opt your graduation with computer science or with traditional subjects such as BBA, BA management, BSc, etc or CS, CA, polytechnic, fashion designing, hotel management, air hostage. Preparing for government job's exam like SSC, railway, banks, defence etc or in fact BA degree has many good and various subjects those are very interesting.

All the best.
29th April 2013, 06:34 PM
ranu44

HI,

These are the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical-------

1.CA
2.CS
3.ICWAI
4.MFC
5.BBA
6.BCA
7.B.COM
8.BANKING
9.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
10.MBA.

Nice to help you...................
29th April 2013, 11:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

There is nothing to worry as there are lots of career opportunities after 10+2 other engineering and medical .

If you are not interested in both of these then you can go for the following courses :

>>Diploma in travel and tourism

>>Hotel Management courses

>>Bachelor's degree in pharmacy

>>Bachelor's degree in technology

>>You can go for the SBI banking jobs for clerk post .

>>You can appear for the National defense academy exams for joining defense.

>>One option is Special class railway apprentice exam

>>Bachelor's degree in computer applications

>>Bachelor's degree in business administration

>>Film and Television Diploma courses.

Now it depends upon you to select the required course depending upon your interest.

Hope the information helps as well as satisfies you .If you have any other query regarding this please leave it here .We will reply you as soon as possible .

All the best for you career.

aashisranjan784
30th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
which is the best intagrated course after 12 th and please tell me about Indian Institute of science BS course

Thanking you,
by CHANDANA.S
29th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hey i got more than enough rank 26000 in engeneering should i get a gooa college in bangalore....
21st June 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 91 marks in SEEE bt i've jst scored 60% in H.S.C with 134 marks in PCM bt d criteria is of 135 marks as i've opted for IT in H.S.C.So please help me and guide me...
Thank u
3rd April 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

HAI iam mounika narendra iam expecting 97% in my intermediate,but iam not confident in getting better rank in any competitive exams can you please suggest me few career options for better future and fast settelment in future other than engeneering
3rd April 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hai, iam mounika narendra iam expecting 97% in my intermediate exams but iam not confident in writing competitive exams please suggest me other cources other than engeneering for bright future and fast settlement in carrer
13th May 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Abhijeet I am appeard for 12 science in technical what can I do other than engineering or medical in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?