15th April 2012, 03:12 PM
poozaaaaa

How to do BJMC course after scoring 50% marks? In which college could I get?

i want to get admision in d.u but my marks would be around 50% nd i want to do the bjmc course.............................
sooo would i get the admision................?????????????????
nd which clg would be given to me????????????????

6th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BJMC course after scoring 50% marks? In which college could I get?

In 10 2 I got 50% marks and in cet test my rank is 2382 in this situation for bjmc...can I get a collage in IPU
30th May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BJMC course after scoring 50% marks? In which college could I get?

i got 50% marks in 12 class..n got 3021 rank in bjmc program..can i get a college in ipu???
4th May 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
I want to do bjmc from delhi bt i don't know any related information about the forms and i want to know what are the requirment for it
21st February 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hw I will get admition in a good college wid 50% marks? And what will be the amount required for the admition of BJMC COURSS
23rd June 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in du college but the problem is that I scored 54% in my 12 standard... N I want to do the bjmc course...
So would I get the admission in DU college on this percentage ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?