7th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc after passing 12th in commerce?

I am passed 12th in commerce with 67% & i want to do bsc. Can i.......?

21st October 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc after passing 12th in commerce?

i want to do B.sc with physics but i have passed class 12th with commerce. how can i do b.sc?
26th March 2014, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed 12th in commerce with 67% & i want to do bsc. Can i.......?
No ! It's Not Possible. Commerce stream candidates are not eligible For B.sc Course . Because B.sc Course is related to science stream . So, Commerce stream candidates are not eligible for B.sc Course . The candidate who aspiring to apply for B.sc Course than the candidate should Complete 12th standard in science than the candidate eligible for B.sc Course.

Here i provide the details regarding B.sc Course.

B.sc Stands for Bachelor of Science . It's an Bachelor degree Course . This Course is related to science stream . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester.

Specialization for B.sc Course :- B.sc in Physics / B.sc in Chemistry / B.sc in Mathematics / B.sc in Biology and B.sc in Zoology Etc..

To apply for this B.sc Course the candidate should Passed in 12th standard in science stream from recognized University . The Applicant should have studied Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics (or) Biology Course in 12th standard. Commerce and Arts / Vocational stream candidates are not eligible for B.sc Course .

You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .Your age should be Not more than 22 years .

The Admission for B.sc Course is based on the 12TH board Examination scores . If the candidate secure good percentage of mark than the candidate may get admission for B.sc Course .Some Institution may conduct oral test to test the candidate Quantitative Ability . Based on the performance in entrance examination they allot admission for the candidate .

So, being a commerce stream candidate you're not eligible for B.sc course.

Suggestion :-

As Commerce stream candidate , If you're interested to apply for Higher degree Courses then you may apply for the Following Course like,

B.com ( Bachelor of Commerce )
BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application )
BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India )
ICWAI ( Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India )
18th May 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i do a Bsc in fire safety and hazard management after passing out from commerce stream although i had a diploma in fire and safety management
17th September 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 12th commerce and I want to do b. Sc how is it possible
15th August 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give any entrance exam for taking BScIT through 12th commerce?
2nd December 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to a mathematics teachers?. I am doing my 2nd puc in commerce with 1 of my subjects as basic mathematics.. What can i take up next in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?