1st June 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join BSc IT after passing 12th with Maths? My 12th marks are 62%

hi sir i'm alisha here.i passed 12th commerce with maths. my 12th marks is 62%.and i will join bscit.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  2. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th science with 70%
  4. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  6. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?
  8. How to join B.Com after passing 12th?
  9. Where can I do BSc in Maths after passing 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I join FD after passing 12th? I want to do Fashion Designering
  11. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science? -- [New]
  12. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  13. How to join Physics, Chemistry, Maths after passing 12th science
  14. What all courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce and Maths?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th science? Which exam should I answer?
  17. How to join Indian Army after passing BSc? I have scored 72% in 12th UP board
  18. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
3rd June 2012, 08:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BSc IT after passing 12th with Maths? My 12th marks are 62%

Those who have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th are eligible to apply for B.Sc IT course. As the minimum percentage requirement is 50%, you are eligible. Selection procedure to get in to the course depends on the institute you have selected for study. Certain colleges offer admission on the basis of merit where as some others carry out entrance test for selection. Anyway, B.Sc IT is a good option, which offers wide scope.
10th October 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc IT after passing 12th with Maths? My 12th marks are 62%

Is there maths in BscIT if yes then for how many years
6th February 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

my career marketing mangment but my sabject maths science
11th March 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc. IT, if I have appeared 12th from commerce
Stream by taking maths n I.T. subjects
2nd April 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc IT,if I appeared 12th from Commerce Stream by taking SP AND IT Subject.With marks 62%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?