12th December 2012, 02:23 PM
jasvir deol

How to do BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?

I am student of +2 of medical stream. I want to do BSc Biotechnology, so for that is there any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
  2. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  3. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  4. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
  5. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical
  7. Should I join BSc Biotech after not getting into medical institutes for MBBS?
  8. What is medical biotechnology? What is the scope? I am a student of BSc Part I(Biotech)
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  10. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  11. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  12. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  13. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  14. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  15. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  16. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  17. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  18. How to select subjects for MPSC exam? I am a student of BSc Biotech -- [New]
9th February 2018, 01:58 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?

You can apply for B.Sc Biotech after completion of 12th standard with the medical stream. You can apply for the various entrance examination to get admission in the best institute. Some of the well-known entrance exams are-
1. AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Test.
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination.
3. The University of Delhi, Biotechnology Entrance Examination.

The course fee varies from institute to institute. However, the tentative fee for B.Sc Biotech is around 2-3 lacs.
After completion of course, you can apply for the job in government hospitals, research labs, food industries etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?