18th November 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University

I am doing my B.Sc.(non-medical,1st year) from Punjab University. I want to do my B.Sc.(non-medical,2nd year) from Jamia University,Delhi. I have Score 72% in +2 class. Please tell me the procedure that how can i got admission in this university in next year?

23rd March 2023, 02:27 PM
Tibia

Default Re: How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University

According to the rules you cannot change the university in a particular course once you are registered in a particular university and this is according to UGC, you are eligible to change the college which is affiliated to the same university and if you want to change into another university than you will again have to take the course and there is also possibility you will have to pay a penalty if you leave college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?