13th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?

Hi. I m doing bsc apb from gmc patiala. Can i shift my field to bsc medical and can stil do msc biochemistry from a reputed medical colege or baba farid university of health sciences. Just help me out of this?

13th July 2015, 11:37 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?

You can definitely do B.Sc. in medical sciences after B.Sc. in APB. Now universities of UK offer B.Sc. hons. in medical sciences. This is seldom offered by universities in India. I think you should prepare for studying B.Sc. hons. in any university of UK. The advantage of this will be that before even starting with M.Sc. in biochemistry you will be able to join a new job in UK. In India currently the scenario for getting job is very rigid. This is not the case in UK. So I would advise you to prepare for GRE. Go to www.ets.org/gre to get the test centers for GRE examination. You can sit for GRE tests more than once. That is, if you feel that your previous test was not that good. Maximum you can give GRE for 5 times in a year. You can sit for either computer based online test or paper based test, the choice is up to you. The scores that you obtain from the test to the visa office where you applied for the visa of abroad university. That information could also be sent to the university directly. If the university that you are applying in are asking for the score directly, then you have to place the address of the university as the recipient of the scores. Then if the university prefers your score, they will send you an invitation, based on which you can join that university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?