26th June 2013, 06:49 PM
kangoyal

How to do BSc Zoology or BSc Botany from correspondence in Delhi College

i want to do bsc zoology or bsc botany from correspondence in delhi college plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. How to do D.Pharma correspondence after passing BSc graduation in Zoology?
  3. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  4. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  5. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  6. Which colleges will suit me for MSc Zoology in Delhi?
  7. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  9. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  10. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  12. Can I appear in JRF exam after completing BSc Graduation from Zoology and Botany
  13. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  14. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  15. Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?
  16. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  17. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  18. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
2nd July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Zoology or BSc Botany from correspondence in Delhi College

i want to do bsc correspondence with zoology so which college is gud for so that i can do bsc correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?