25th July 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?

i have complited my 32 years of age. i am BSc. grad from zoology & botany. can i appear in jrf exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JRF exam after completing BSc Graduation from Zoology and Botany
  2. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  4. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  5. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  6. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  7. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  9. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  10. Am I eligible for IFS exam after passing BSc computer application honors with Zoology and Botany?
  11. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  12. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  14. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  15. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  16. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  17. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  18. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
30th March 2013, 11:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?

Usually M.Sc graduates are considered for JRF. It is better for you to complete M.Sc degree and then look for JRF. M.Sc degree can be opted in either Zoology or Botany. You can attain JRF through NET also. But the upper age limit for JRF (NET) is 28 years. Reserved category candidates can have relaxation in age.
30th March 2013, 09:29 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complited my 32 years of age. i am BSc. grad from zoology & botany. can i appear in jrf exam
To apply for the JRF or Junior Research fellowships , you have to appear in the CSIR NET Exams

This exam is conducted two times each year

You have to appear in the CSIR NET exams in the subject Life Sciences

Minimum eligibilty to aply for this is:
M.SC with minimum 55% marks in case of General and OBC category and Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

This exam is held for both :
>> Lectureship
>> JRF

Age limits for both:

Junior Research Fellowships :Maximum 28 years.
Upper age limit is Relaxed for the OBC/SC/ST/WOMEN candidates by 5 years, so they can apply till the age of 33 years

For Lectureship:No upper age limit.
26th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'm ..i have done b.sc. In botany n zoology n after that i m doing B.ed am i eligible for appearing in jrf exam after doing m.sc. After b.sc. Then b.ed n then m.sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?