13th August 2013, 12:55 PM
gpvadana

How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry

I am pursuing bsc bioscience with subject combination of zoology,botany and chemistry..what are my scopes after completing it??

Related Questions:
  1. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  3. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  4. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  5. Can I give WB SSC exam in Bioscience after doing BSc Hons in Biochemistry?
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  8. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  9. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  10. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  12. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  13. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology -- [New]
  14. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  15. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  16. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  17. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  18. Can I join Defense after becoming a science graduate in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
21st November 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry

Now I am a student of b.sc Ist year student in hcc college. next iam want to study mbbs ,MD,m.ch ( urologyist.).it is possible in tamilnadu or india.
13th July 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry

Hi sir, my name is bhagya Patil, I am now studying in bsc final year, I took a chemistry, botany, zoology subjects, I am interested in indian air, can I apply for the jobs in air force.

I am eagerly waiting for you are reply sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?