1st August 2013, 06:59 PM
rockykajla

How to do CA after taking admission in B.Com honors

Sir/Madam, I have just taken admission in b.com honours regular in DU....Along with it, I want to do CA....But my parents say that I must withdraw from regular b.com and just concentrate on C.A. In your opinion, can C.A. be done along with regular b.com honours course....???

5th October 2015, 12:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CA after taking admission in B.Com honors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockykajla View Post
Sir/Madam, I have just taken admission in b.com honours regular in DU....Along with it, I want to do CA....But my parents say that I must withdraw from regular b.com and just concentrate on C.A. In your opinion, can C.A. be done along with regular b.com honours course....???
The CA is taught in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). You can enroll in the institute to study the course.
The course has three levels for those who want to study after Class XII. First you have to clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Then you will be admitted to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. You have to register first then you have to do a Article Ship for 3 years. The orientation course of one week spanning (35 hrs) and the Information Technology Training (100 hrs).

For CA final you have to appear and pass both group of CA final exam during last 6 months of articled training after completion of both groups of CA Inter/IPCC.
Complete 3 years of Articled Training
Complete GMCS (15 days)
Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as Chartered Accountant.
8th October 2015, 01:40 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: How to do CA after taking admission in B.Com honors

Yes you can definately doing CA after doing a B.Com in a regular classes.

Eligibility:-

candidates must passed 12th in a commerce stream.

Candidates must passed B.Com in a recognized university must score atleast 65% marks.

candidates must has the age between 20 to 22 years.

You have passed the entrance examination like CPT to getting a admission in Chartered accountant.

Syllabus for CPT is only 11th and 12th and b.com studies revised well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?