5th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?

i m a comm student.wants to earn as early as possible to be selfdependent.
try my bst for scoring gud %.suggest the curses best for me
more interested in eco,bst,maths,acc.tell me the collage or istitute name also and the ovrall expenses on that particulr course

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  2. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  3. What are the courses in Microbiology after 12th?Names of institutes offering courses in Microbiology after 12th?
  4. Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards
  5. Is there any school which provide coaching for both Engineering and CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible for B.E courses after scoring 41.17 percentage in 12th boards?
  7. What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?
  8. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  9. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  10. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  11. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which CBSE schools in Delhi provides IIT JEE coaching simultaneously? -- [New]
  13. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  14. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  15. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  16. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  17. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
28th April 2012, 04:22 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?

Hello,

I suggest you to go for courses offered by DU as Bcom(Honors), Economics(Honors) and many more on the basis of your % you will get college for your choice.
For which you have to apply for it after you 12th result to be declared.

Check last year cutoff list od DU from link given- www.du.ac.in › STUDENTS › Admissions

Hope this will help you.
All the Best.........................
29th June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?

I have secured 72.50% in class 12(commerce) board exams .
which course will be best for me?
24th August 2013, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I m comm student and avarage which one is batter for me after 12
7th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

which career is the most preferable and having good scope in future after oppting commerce with maths after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?