26th August 2012, 01:16 AM
Priyamvada koushik

How to do CA in Bangalore? What is the procedure?

I am currently in US but I need to do CA in Bangalore so will I be able to do? What are the procedures that I need to do? Please I need your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  2. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship training at BEI Bangalore -- [New]
  7. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  9. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  10. Procedure of doing internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  11. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  14. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  16. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  17. How to get admission in NLU Bangalore? What is the procedure? I am a 12th standard student from CBSC board
  18. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
27th August 2012, 12:51 PM
JhaSwati786

Default Re: How to do CA in Bangalore? What is the procedure?

Hi Priyamvada,
Yes you can do CA in Bangalore.
CA consists of 3 levels:
1. CPT
2. IPCC
3. Final
Along with these you have to do Articleship for 3 years with a practicing CA after IPCC.
Before Articleship ICAI gives 2 training. They Are;
1. Orientation Program
2. IT Training
After Final you have to undergo one more training, i.e., General Management and Communication Skill Training.

Finally you will become CA!!!

There are some good institutes in Bangalore that teach CA like ETEN CA.
ETEN CA has India's best faculties because they teach through satellite.

All the best.
25th June 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I stay in mumbai and i want to register for ITT training, Can i register for ITT in Chennai from mumbai, if so then
DD should be drawn in name of and were to submit DD?
19th August 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir tel me the procedure for articalship
11th December 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i need fee structure to do c a in INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?