29th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?

sir,
i am doing m.pharm 2nd year and i would
like to do phd in indian institute of
science bangalore or NCBS bangalore.
could you please guide me with procedure
& i am not GATE qualified.
please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  4. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  5. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  6. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  7. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  10. How can I register for Integrated Ph.D program in Biology or Biotechnology in NCBS college?
  11. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  13. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  15. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  16. Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?
  17. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  18. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
7th April 2018, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?

To get shortlisted for Ph.D admission interview stage at IISc or NCBS like reputed institutes, you need to have an excellent academic record along with scores like NET/SET/GATE/JRF.

Once you have any one of these scores, your chances of selection will increase. You can also apply without these score, but chances of admission will be lesser.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?