12th March 2013, 12:26 AM
munanashna

How to do Cardivascular technology course in Kerala? What is the fee and duration?

cardiovascular technology course in kerala. Fees and duration of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  2. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  3. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and scope of Polymer Technology Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. List of fashion designing colleges in Calicut? What is the cost of fashion designing?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  9. Which are the good bank coaching centers in Kerala? Fee structure details and the duration of the course?
  10. Details of SAP accounting course? Fee structure and duration?
  11. What are the fields for medicine course?
  12. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  13. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  14. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  15. List of important courses in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  17. Universities for diploma courses in automobile engineering after 10+2?
  18. Fee structure and Duration of CS course for a Graduation candidate?
24th January 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Cardivascular technology course in Kerala? What is the fee and duration?

Can I do cardio vascular technology after my intermediate directly or any entrancee rest I have to attend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?