10th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?

I want to know about paramedical courses in kerala and its fees structure and duration

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  2. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  3. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  4. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala? -- [New]
  5. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  6. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  9. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  11. Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?
  12. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  13. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  14. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
  15. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  16. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  17. Information about paramedical? How many courses are there in Paramedical?
  18. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
15th May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?

what is the eligibility for join paramedical?
11th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?

please tell about different paramedical courses
19th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

iam passed 12th with 95%. is there any need of fees to study paramedical course?
29th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to full details about paramedical courses and with how many years to complete it salary details is it govt job or private job
6th July 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fee structure & list of colleges having 6years pharmD course in kerala
7th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Nursing health assistant [ male] course available in kerala with 2 qualification
24th November 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic salary in kerala for lab technicians?
12th May 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Give me information abt paramedical... and clge , fee structure, and s there any entrance exam or any ranking required n cet
15th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

huw many course are available in paramedical and fees structure and duration also give me?
23rd April 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can we do any one year course after bsc medical , if yes then tell me what course i opt for..
16th May 2016, 06:22 PM
attakiltan

Arrow Re: Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?

may i know the para medical courses available in KERALA and the fee structure?
19th June 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of paramedical colleges in kerala and number of seats available in those colleges for cardiology and optametry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?