7th March 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry

I am a student of class 12 and i have great interest in chemistry so i would like do chemical engeneering but i am not sure that it has a good scope these days?

14th May 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry

i have taken computer group in 12th std..and can i do chemical or petro chemical engineering with this group
15th March 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry

After passing 12th science with phsics maths and chemestry can i do chemical engeneering
16th March 2014, 01:29 PM
swathi90kvs

Dear Guest,

It is a good choice....but there are not many chances...but if u can get a job in some core company like petroleum refining companies then that would be all for you...such companies pay good packages and a lot of perks and additional benefits.....i know lot of employees working in BPCL and they don't have much work have unbelievable salary...but u will have to be a topper is chemical engineering in your class to get into such company.

But it totally depends on your interest, genius always shines in their field .

All the best.
8th April 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in chemistry and physics field.which undergraduate college should i prefer.i live in india
9th April 2014, 08:19 AM
Rahulpandey542

Dear,
You can do chemical engineering from top institutions like Iits,Nits and various top engineering colleges.
For taking admission in the Iit you have to appear in Iitjee mains,jee advance and have to be in top 20 percentile in you respective 12th board.
For Nits you have to only appear in jee mains.
9th April 2014, 12:00 PM
amruthraj_hb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 12 and i have great interest in chemistry so i would like do chemical engeneering but i am not sure that it has a good scope these days?
it has importance..but not to ur expectation...still it has its own value u can go for it by selecting good engineering collages in ur respective intrested..area...if u r aiming..for...placements..its quite difficult to enter into...softwre still u hav much oppourtunities in core,,field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?