10th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do chemistry as additional subject after passing BSc from MDU Rohtak

I have passed B.Sc. from M.D.U.Rohtak in 2002 with physics,electronics and mathematics.Now i want to do chemistry as additional subject so that to be a science teacher.Is any university provide B.Sc.additional ?

25th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do chemistry as additional subject after passing BSc from MDU Rohtak

i am bsc bed from mdu rohtak .to become a science master i need chemistry in bsc . please sugest
12th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do chemistry as additional subject after passing BSc from MDU Rohtak

i have pass bsc cs with 58%marks .can i do the bsc additional chem at present
10th March 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing b sc with phy math Pandit electronics ,
Can I do the b sc additional with comp sci
20th October 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc. from kanpur university in 2009 with physics,geology and mathematics.Now i want to do chemistry as additional subject so that to be a science teacher.Is any university provide B.Sc.additional ?
5th March 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2yr b,sc from nbu in 2000. now i want to add computer science as additional suibject. how is it possible?
14th February 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc with math computer physics now I want additional chemistry from kuk how I can do
14th March 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc. from MD University in 2002 with physics,electronics and mathematics.Now i want to do chemistry as additional subject so that to be a science teacher.Is any university provide B.Sc.additional ?
30th March 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

All who wants B.Sc additional (chemistry) from MDU need to get together and meet VC for as soon as possible and aware him for the vary problem. There are so many students whose carrier is depending on this exam...
30th March 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

All such students need to meet VC and present their problem in front of him as soon as possible
9th June 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation with geography and public administration...
But becoming a tgt sst teacher a combination of subject i did not have studied. Now i want to pursue political science as a additional subject from mdu rohtak.
How can i do....procedure etc....
22nd September 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to Do additional B.A in psychology after B.Sc. Last year my additional form was rejected due to non submission of Practical course work in mdu rohtak. Pease tell where i have to take admission provisionally and how to do this. Complicated situation and no information available online
9th March 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my special b.ed in 2017.i want to give additional paper of life science and physical science of b.ed.How can i do and when fill form for these additional subject of b.ed course.
3rd May 2018, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A from MDU in 2000 and B. Ed in 2009. Now I want to give additional papers of political science. In 2011 I gave 1st and 2nd year additional subject papers and scored 70%marks but due to health issues could not attend the final exam of last year Does I need to do 1st and 2nd year again? As I don't get any mark sheet of additional subject exam. For doing again, tell me the procedure and date for filling application form. My email ID is [email protected]. Thank you.
16th September 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc with maths, computer science and physics now I want additional chemistry from kuk how it is possible
19th August 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA in 2006 now i want to do additional elective hindi
Now can i do
21st August 2019, 05:50 PM
Ballisidhu143

If you want additional subject
Then after regular exams universities conduct additional exam forms
You can apply and clear
21st August 2019, 05:52 PM
Ballisidhu143

If you want hindi as an additional
Then forms opened after regular exams
B.a 3 years exam needed
If you want in 1 attempt then fill all years paper
21st September 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus of 2 years chemistry additional exam after bsc

I want to do additional exam of chemistry so that I become eligible for htet as they want 3 combination subjects for that. So I want to know the proper syllabus divided in additional exam of chemistry. How they divided the subjects and syllabus for 1st year and for 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?