22nd December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Maths as additional paper?

I have passed 12 with physics che bio but math is my additional paper i m also pass in math i m eligible for engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  2. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  3. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  7. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th?
  9. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  11. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  12. Am I eligible for B.Pharma after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  13. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
  15. Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
28th August 2012, 01:53 PM
gargvarsha

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Maths as additional paper?

Yes,you are eligible for engineering provided you have secured-
60% in all subjects with Mathematics in your 10+2 exam(for IITJEE).
50% in all subjects including Mathematics for other entrance exams.
8th April 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Maths as additional paper?

I have just given my 10th board exam and i want to do iit i future. please guide me..
8th April 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 10th board exams and iwant to iit in future.sir,please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?