19th September 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

How to do civil engineering diploma course? I have passed 12th

Sir... my son 10+2 finish, then he went to civil eng. dIploma course, unfortunatly he didnt pass the exam. Iam thinking to send him to study .when wiil start the same course??

31st December 2015, 06:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do civil engineering diploma course? I have passed 12th

Diploma is three year course and to get admission in course the minimum required qualification is 10th.

So, as you are in 10+2 you are eligible to get admission in diploma course. To get admission in government colleges you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by state education board.

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to appear for examination and pursue course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?