17th May 2012, 09:47 AM
milind gohil

How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?

respected sir,
i am now stady diploma in civil,
after diploma i will to do B.E in civil,
and with diploma i am alredy passed 12th arts,
so now i think to do B.E.
can i do both bechler degrre?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to make way for Masters degree after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Is there any chance to study M.E Civil after studying B.E 3rd year Civil?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  8. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  11. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  12. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  13. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  14. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
  15. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  16. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  18. Can I do degree in civil engineering in regular after completing civil with 56%
19th August 2012, 03:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milind gohil View Post
respected sir,
i am now stady diploma in civil,
after diploma i will to do B.E in civil,
and with diploma i am alredy passed 12th arts,
so now i think to do B.E.
can i do both bechler degrre?

The Bachelors Degree [B.Tech/B.E.] in Civil Engineering is a four years Under Graduate program offered by various Institutions. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the course is a pass in the +2 level of Examinations from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations conducted on various levels including by the Individual Universities and Institutes.

There are various Institutions which considers candidates with three years Diploma program. Such candidates are eligible for lateral entry into the third semester [2nd year] of the program. However, such candidates may also have to qualify the Entrance Examinations.

For detail information refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
13th June 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?

Should The students of diploma ( 3 yrs) hav to give any entrance examination to be eligible for degree colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?