7th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Himanshu kanazariya

List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)

Dear sir;
I Was passed my Diploma civil Engineering.But Now I Want to do B.E in Part time base in Gujarat.So Please tell me how can I Do? and Which The Government Collage For It In Gujarat.And What Is The Time Of Admissions.

Regards
Himanshu Kanazariya.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  2. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  3. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  4. List of the engineering colleges in Gujarat for UG course? Procedure to apply for the same?
  5. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  6. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  7. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering correspondence course in Mechanical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  11. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  12. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  13. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  14. What can I do after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  16. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  17. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
15th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)

list of b.tech college in gujrat??????????
17th March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)

i coomplet my diploma civil in 2002 how can i complet my degree ?
18th March 2013, 11:11 AM

Dear Friend,

List of Govt College Offering B.E Part time in Gujarat

Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering

Govt. Engineering College

C K Pithawala College of Enggineering and Technology

BK School of Business of Management, Ahmedabad

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University

GLS Institute Of Business Administration

U V Patel College of Engineering

Lukhdhirji Engineering College

Vidya Bharathi Degree College

Government Polytechnic - Ahmedabad

thank you
18th March 2013, 11:26 AM

Dear Friend,

List of b.tech college in Gujarat

AD Patel Institute of Technology, Anand
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot
Babria Institute of Technology, Vadodara
Charotar Institute of Technology, Anand
Charotar University of Science and Technology, Anand
DA-IICT Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Dr Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology, Anand
Ganpat University, Mehsana
Government Engineering College
Government Polytechnic, Rajkot
Laljibhai Chaturbhai Institute of Technology (LCIT)
IIT Gandhinagar
LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad

thank you
26th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in petro chemical engineering and further i want to do B.E so which is the best goverment college in gujarat?
25th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of goverment colleges to addmission in d to d....i've complate my diploma with IT...and i want to get addmission in gov. college and also in M.S. university....my cpi is 8.3....so pls give me some instroctions....
thank you sir..
17th August 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

top10 callage of gtu????????????????????????
6th April 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am completed my diploma in karnataka open university and i wont to BE in instrument in gujarat gov part time so please give me answer how to apply for ti ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?