15th March 2013, 05:57 PM
nabeelnabs

Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?

Sir, i got a gate score of about 288 in the civil engg discipline ith a percentile of 88% and an All india rank of 8101/67472. Can i get admissions in good colleges in Kerala or Karnataka or anywhere else for that matter??

If no, cud u name some of the colleges which would take me in?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  3. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  5. Any colleges offering B.Com with CS in Kerala and Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  8. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  10. How to get admission in MDS course in Karnataka if I am from Kerala?
  11. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  13. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  14. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  15. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  16. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?