27th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?

I am Shashank. 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. I want to do MS in either control & automation or embedded systems . Can u tell me which are good universities in USA for that courses? What are their GRE score requirements? What is average living cost in USA? plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  2. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  3. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  4. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  5. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  6. List of best universities to apply for doing MS Embedded Systems in USA -- [New]
  7. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  8. Universities offering MS(Power & Energy Systems) with average expenses in US for a candidate who has scored 301 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?
  9. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  10. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  11. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  12. How to take admission in USA university?
  13. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  16. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  17. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  18. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?

31st May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?

Hello. Sir, i am pravin & studing in electronics and telecommunication in 2nd year. And my que. Is, what is the gre exam and what are the requirements for score and other necessory things.

31st May 2011, 10:20 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?

Universities for Electronics in USA:

1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2 University of California–Berkeley
3 Stanford University (CA)
4 University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign
5 University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
6 California Institute of Technology
7 Georgia Institute of Technology
8 Cornell University (NY)
9 Purdue University–West Lafayette (IN)
10 University of Texas–Austin
11 Carnegie Mellon University (PA)
12 Princeton University (NJ)

26th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities in USA offering Phd in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? What are the eligibility criteria for scholarship?

1st July 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to get ms in electricals. Iam a btech electrical studend of 3rd year. How to get in to a good university and get a job there itself!

7th July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone, I am Satyabrata. Completed my B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. Can I do MS in Computer Science sujects.

12th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone, I am Satyabrata. Completed my B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. Can I do MS in Computer Science sujects.
yea u can switch definitely........

14th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get into M.Tech in abroad, after completing correspondence course of MScIT now i m waiting for the results of final semester of BScIT ,if so,
then can you tell me list of streams and universities for which i can apply for M.Tech????

19th July 2011, 10:36 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2 University of California–Berkeley
3 Stanford University (CA)
4 University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign
5 University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
6 California Institute of Technology
7 Georgia Institute of Technology
8 Cornell University (NY)
9 Purdue University–West Lafayette (IN)
10 University of Texas–Austin
11 Carnegie Mellon University (PA)
12 Princeton University (NJ)

30th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i scored 1270(Qu-770,Verb--500) in my Gre but i am scared if i can get a scholarship in any good US college to study electronics,embeded systems or instrumentation.i am confused and i hope to sit for the gre subject test in physics...i have a Btech in physics with a cummulative of 78%.Do you advice i sit for another Gre general test?([email protected])

19th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

My GRE score is 1170 while my academic aggregate is 55%. I wanna pursue MS in Automation, Please suggest me Universities providing this course and which are in my league.

24th November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Bachelor degree in electronics can i do my MS in USA?

12th December 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

my gre score is 980 and ielts score is 6.5.i want to go for ms in the usa.kindly tell me the universities to apply for if i want to go foe embedded system?

31st May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

which are good universities in usa offering phd in solar energy systems?

25th June 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hii i m Student of instrumentation and control in final year,my question is that is Biomedical is good field for girls for MS in USA?? nd which are the Universities provide BM courses.............??????????

25th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are some of the universities where you can apply:-

Michigan Technological University
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Cornell University
Kettering University
University of Texas, Austin
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
University of California, Davis
Clemson University
Georgia Institute of Technology

27th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?

19th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam varun ,which are the good universities in USA for MS in EMBEDED SYSTEMS (ELECTRONICS)

21st August 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is Rushabh. I have completed my bachelor degree in Mechatronics engineering. Which are best universities for masters in "INDUSTRIAL-AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS" and "SURGICAL ROBOTICS"

17th October 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hey...i am currently doing my B.E. in INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY. Can i do my masters in aerospace?? Please suggest universities and career scope..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?