26th May 2013, 12:08 AM
sapnandhu

How to do CS after doing BBA final year?

respected mam/sir,

i am doing my bba final year and i want to do cs.may i write from executive course after completing bba or should i have to write from foundation course.
kindly suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CA program for BBA final year appearing candidate? What is the duration of course?
  2. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  3. How to do ICWAI course while in final year BBA?
  4. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  5. Can I get a good job after doing BBA final year?
  6. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  7. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  8. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?
  9. How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student
  10. How to do diploma in software engineering course? I am a final year BBA student
  11. Will it be good to do BBA while pursuing final year bachelor of nursing course?
  12. Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  13. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  14. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  15. How to get a Police Officer job while studying in BBA ITM final year
  16. Can i write TANCET exam while studying in BBA final year?
  17. Can I be eligible for LLB 3 years entrance exam after doing final year BBA
  18. Can I apply for IBPS exam while pursuing BBA? I am in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2015, 11:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CS after doing BBA final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnandhu View Post
respected mam/sir,

i am doing my bba final year and i want to do cs.may i write from executive course after completing bba or should i have to write from foundation course.
kindly suggest.
Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree can directly eligible for Intermediate course. Since, you are doing BBA final year so you can directly pursue of CS Intermediate. There is no minimum marks required at Graduation level for CS course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

- FOUNDATION
Eight Month Programme
Fee- 3600/-

- EXECUTIVE
Nine Month programme
Fee - 7000/-

- PROFESSIONAL
Fee – 7750
15 Months programme
3rd October 2015, 02:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnandhu View Post
respected mam/sir,

kindly suggest.
For the student who likes to join after 10+2 has to join first the foundation programme. For those finished graduation can ignore this foundation programme. So if you are in final year means you can finish the graduation and then you can join CS programme. After the foundation programme there are other two programmes are there, they are Executive programme and Professional Programme. The Company Secretary course is a very useful course. But it is very difficult to complete like CA. The job opportunities in the field are very high and with very good salary.
2nd March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do the BBA course and CS programme both at the same time?
12th April 2022, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

After completing BBA we have to do the executive and professional programme?
How to apply for these?
And also from where we get the books or syllabus for this?
And from where we do these programmes online or offline or any University is available for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?