25th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh?

hello
i want to study MBA in heroit watt university
i am from bangladesh.
i have studied BBA here and i am in final year
so please help me to know the process

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Christ University?I am in 1st year in Scottish Based University
  2. Internship can be done in Kolkata after pursuing BDS from Bangladesh?
  3. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  4. Will it be good to do BBA while pursuing final year bachelor of nursing course?
  5. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  6. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
  8. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  9. What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?
  10. Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA
  11. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  12. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  13. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  14. For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA?
  15. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  16. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  17. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
  18. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
21st January 2018, 12:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh?

After completion of BBA you can opt for MBA from Heriot Watt University. You can online apply for MBA program through below mentioned link i.e. https://www.hw.ac.uk/study/uk/postgraduate/master-business-administration

Entry requirements for MBA:-
> You must have a Bachelor Degree.
> You must have minimum 2 year of work experience.
> You will have to appear for GMAT test.
> You will have to appear English proficiency test like TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?