8th March 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?

Can i apply for sbi clerk post i have 52%in 12th& in bba final year 6th sem.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?
  2. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for the position of Clerk having scored 61% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th class?
  4. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  5. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  6. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  8. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  9. Can I apply for SBI clerk after scoring 72% in 10th standard and 58.4% in 12th standard?
  10. Information regarding the hiring procedure of SBI for the position of Clerk?
  11. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI Entrance Exam having scored 34% in 10th, 64% in 12th and pursuing BA in English?
  15. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  16. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
8th March 2012, 01:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Exam.

Here is the required eligibility criteria that a candidate should possess to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

-One should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in 10+2 or any of the Diploma course after completion of 10th class.
-Candidates who have completed their Graduation by 1st December,2011 are also eligible to apply for this exam.

As you are pursuing your final semester of your BBA course, you are not eligible to appear for SBI Clerk Exam.

Don't bother about this.

I suggest you to apply for PO positions of SBI or any other banks after completion of your Graduation in BBA.

The selection procedure for Clerical or PO positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge

Have good preparation to Bank PO Exams and crack it.

For updated information regarding notifications of various banks for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
8th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Shankarstyle

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?

Hai, i don't think that now you are elegible for the SBI Clerk post as it needs completion of graduation. So, after you complete your graduation then you can try for the job till then my advice is to just concentrate on your graduation.
8th March 2012, 04:32 PM
kalyan553

Thumbs down Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?

sorry to say you my friend.You are not eligible

SBI Clerk exam Eligibility Criteria

Candidates,who are going to apply for this jobs,have to meet state bank of India requirements.SBI Invites online application from Eligible candidates to apply for clerical positions.you can have the complete details on age limit,education qualifications mentioned below.

Education qualifications Required:

1.Candidate must have 10+2 with 60% of marks for general candidates
2.55% of marks enough in 10+2 for SC/ST Candidates
3.or Any degree with pass marks from any recognized university
4.Diploma Candidates(Regular) also eligible for this job

Age Limit for SBI Clerk Exam 2012

1.Candidate must have at least 18 years for general candidates as on 01-12-2011
2. Maximum age limit is 28 years
3.5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates
4.3 years relaxation for BC Candidates
8th March 2012, 05:16 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for SBI Clerk exam as you are not eligible for this at present.

The eligible candidate should have completed 12th with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognised Board or have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years, is eligible to apply for SBI, Clerks exam. The upper is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate and up to 3 years for OBC candidate.

The selection is through Written test followed by Personal Interview.

As you have secured less then 60% marks in 12th, you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Hence after completion of Graduation Degree in BBA course you are eligible to apply for both SBI clerk and P.O. exam.

For more information you may log on to www.bankexamsindia.com
8th March 2012, 07:51 PM
anlakshmi

Sorry to say you are not eligible for SBI Clerck Exam..

The SBI stands for State Bank of India..

The minimum eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:
• The candidate must have 60% marks in 12th class or equivalent qualification. OR Graduation degree from a recognized university.
• For SC/ST/PWD has 5% marks relaxation.
• Age should be in between 18 to 28 years (as on 01-12-2011) and for SC/ST/PWD candidates has an upper age relaxation.
• You should able to write and speak English fluently.
• Knowledge of local language of the state for which you want to apply.

Selection Procedure for SBI Clerical Exam:
** Written test
**Interview

For more details please visit official website of SBI..
12th March 2012, 01:09 AM
suresh727

==>You can not apply for SBI Clerk exam as you are not eligible for this at present.

==>The eligible candidate should have completed 12th with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognised Board or have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years, is eligible to apply for SBI, Clerks exam.

==>The upper is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate and up to 3 years for OBC candidate.

==>The selection is through Written test followed by Personal Interview.

==>As you have secured less then 60% marks in 12th, you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam.

==>Hence after completion of Graduation Degree in BBA course you are eligible to apply for both SBI clerk and P.O. exam.

==>For more information you may log on to www.bankexamsindia.com
12th March 2012, 08:57 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The selection procedure for Clerical or PO positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge

Have good preparation to Bank PO Exams and crack it.

For updated information regarding notifications of various banks for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
13th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and appearing B.com 3rd which was complete in march 2012 ?
15th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Dear Friend,
Sorry to say you that you are not eligible for SBI clerk with 52% marks in 12th because minimum requirement for SBI clerk is 60% in 12th or Graduation in any stream.
For more information regarding this you can visit-www.statebankofindia.com,
I hope it will help you.
Thank you.
28th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58% in 12th class; am I eligible for sbi clerk ?
6th November 2012, 03:40 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Sorry to say that you not eligible for sbi clerk exam because
Educational qualification:
Minimum 12th with 60%[55%for st/sc/pwd]
Or bachelor's degree in any stream
Age limit:18-28 year
Age relaxation for st/sc/obc
You scored 52% in 12th so not eligible for sbi clerk exam
6th November 2012, 06:04 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

No, you are not eligible until you complete BBA.

Eligibility criteria to apply for SBI clerk exam-

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. Age - 18-28 years.

So, you first complete your ccourse then you can apply.

Meanwhile you can start your preparation for the clerk exam.
6th November 2012, 10:25 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Sorry to say it but you are not eligible for SBI Clerk exam because you are not graduate as it is important to be graduate for this exam.

Syllabus of SBI Bank Exam:
General Awareness-40 marks-40 questions
Quantitative Aptitude-40 marks-40 questions
Reasoning Ability-40 marks-40 questions
General English-40 marks-40 questions
Marketing/Computer Knowledge-40 marks-40 questions
Total Number of questions-200
Total Marks-200
Negative Marks-0.25
you have to qualify in Written exam,in order to get call for interview.

Education qualifications Required:
You must have 10+2 with 60% of marks for general candidates
55% of marks enough in 10+2 for SC/ST Candidates
4.Diploma Candidates(Regular) also eligible for this job

Age Limit for SBI Clerk Exam 2012
Your age must be 18 to 28 years for general candidates as on 01-12-2011
5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates.

Thanks....
7th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i had got 52% in 12(CBSE) nd recently persuing BBA 3rd year from kumaun university (uttarakhand) nd age is 20..... can i apply for the bank clerk/po exams in govt. banks or not.........
reply me in my e-mail id:
[email protected]
1st April 2013, 10:48 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply for sbi clerk post i have 52%in 12th& in bba final year 6th sem.
Unfortunately at this moment you are not eligible to sit for this exam since the percentage of marks you have secured at 10+2 level is not enough if we go by the eligibility criteria of SBI Clerk Exam. So my advice for you would be to complete graduation and then apply for this exam. To know in details about this exam please read the information below.

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates who wants to apply for this exam needs to have any one of the following qualification:-

i) You need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized institution with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate.

ii) If you are a diploma degree holder then also you can give this exam. But the degree should be a regular one and should be done from a recognized institution. The duration of the course should not be less than two years. You need to get 60% of marks in this case as well.

iii) You need to complete graduation in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:- Your age should be less than 18 years when applying for this exam since that is the minimum age limit. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 28 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For OBC candidates there is age relaxation of 3 years, for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years and for physically handicapped candidates it is 10 years.

Selection Procedure:- To get finally selected you need to cross two hurdles or stages. They are as follows: 1) Written Examination and 2) Personal Interview. If you manage to get the pass marks in the exam then you may get a call for the interview session depending on the vacancies available. Final decision will be taken by considering the marks you have got in the written exam and in the interview session.

Exam Pattern:- For the exam mainly objective questions will come. It is said that if you are familiar with the syllabus of class 11 and 12 then you will find this exam easy. The difficulty level is anyway not so high. So regular practice can fetch you good marks.

Negative marking is there. For every negative answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. There will be five papers in total of 40 marks each. It is important to pass in all of them. There is a pass percentage which you need to acquire in the written exam to get selected for the next stage of selection. 5% relaxation is there for reserved category candidates.

Exam Pattern At A Glance:-

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?