25th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS with graduation? I have passed 12th boards

I gave 12th boardz nw m tOo confused wut to choose after 12th.. I want to do CS wid graduation soh let me knw wich 1 is better Bcom,BBA,BMS??

3rd October 2015, 03:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS with graduation? I have passed 12th boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I gave 12th boardz nw m tOo confused wut to choose after 12th.. I want to do CS wid graduation soh let me knw wich 1 is better Bcom,BBA,BMS??
You can select both graduation and CS in the same time after your 10+2 examinations. You can join the graduation course in regular mode like B. Com. and you can also join CS course foundation programme. After the foundation programme you will have to join the Executive programme and then the Professional Programme. The Company Secretary course is the one of the best courses in the industry. The job opportunities will be more in this field, because the course completion is very difficult.
4th October 2015, 10:57 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to do CS with graduation? I have passed 12th boards

Hi Dear
Here your question is that you are confused between graduate degree & CS.I would like to suggest you , you would have to get admission in B.com on regular basis and you can also do CS correspondence.CS stands for company secretary which is best career option for you.If you have get minimum 55% -60% marks in +2 board then you can get admission in B.com & also do studied for CS.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?