18th June 2012, 07:43 PM
nishathasan

How to do D.ed after finishing BSc with 65%?

sir,
I have finished B.SC(zoology hon's).I get 65% in B.SC.And now i want to do D.ED,Can i getD.ED.Plz help me from which college i can do it.

5th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do D.ed after finishing BSc with 65%?

Dear Friend,
You just have to complete your Graduations from any of the field and also from any of the recognised university in order to apply for the D.Ed Course.

As,You have mentioned that you have completed your graduations that is B.Sc so you can apply for it,And regarding the colleges so you must note that there are lots of colleges but it depend on you that were you want to seek admission as you have not mentioned clearly the detail regarding for which state you want to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? 96 17th March 2021 07:04 PM
Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board? 9 20th July 2020 09:14 PM
Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal? 25 11th June 2015 02:59 PM
Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same? 5 9th June 2013 09:16 PM
Can I get MBBS seat in any medial college in West Bengal? My rank in West Bengal JEM is 1487 4 3rd February 2013 10:22 PM