7th January 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology?

Can I do MBBS after finishing the BSc zoology degree..?

Am very interested to do MBBS..already I wrote the entrance exam in the AIMS college Delhi.But I didn't got the chance . so I did BSc zoology degree..Now any chances have for me to do MBBS.

I kindly request u to please reply me. I would like to do MBBS.

10th January 2015, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology?

Admission in a MBBS course is based on your 10+2 qualification and you can surely apply for Medical entrance exam without any worries. You are definitely eligible for admission in a MBBS course but you have to perform very well in the entrance exam.

You will not get any advantage of being a B.Sc Zoology Graduate during admission. But your Graduation might help you in cracking the medical entrance exam because syllabus is mostly same in both cases.

Questions in a medical entrance exam are related to subjects like Zoology and Botany with Physics and Chemistry as well. Therefore, you should be very well prepared for the exam then only you can get admission in a top medical college.

For more information visit http://cbseneet.nic.in
14th June 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i got a mark percent of 62% in 2equivalent level. but i did'nt wrote entrance exam..im now going to study bsc.zoology..if it is possible to do mbbs after bsc.zoology.?
14th June 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i got a mark percent of 62% in 2equivalent level. but i did'nt wrote entrance exam..im now going to study bsc.zoology..im very intersted to do mbbs..if it is possible to do mbbs after bsc.zoology.?
15th June 2015, 01:53 PM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got a mark percent of 62% in 2equivalent level. but i did'nt wrote entrance exam..im now going to study bsc.zoology..im very intersted to do mbbs..if it is possible to do mbbs after bsc.zoology.?
If you are interested in MBBS you should do that.
You can get MBBS admission in management medical collages no need of entrance on that.62 % is enough for your admission.MBBS is a most power full job in the world.so you stand on your decision.
15th June 2015, 11:36 PM
vickyhansi

Yes you are eligible to take admission in the MBBS course,for the basic eligibility of MBBS examination is given below :

MBBS eligibility:

For admission in the MBBS course you have to passed 12th grade with physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 60% marks from any well recognized board of education..

For admission in MBBS course you have to passed an entrance examination organized by college administration.
29th January 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that if i done my bsc with good marks and then apply for mbbs whether bsc marks included in making agregate for mbbs or not ??
3rd June 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I heard that bsc zoology candidate who secured more than 80% can do MBBS. Is this possible or not
23rd October 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after doing bsc zoology (honors) graduation??? If yes...what will be difference between a normal student doing mbbs and a graduated student doing mbbs??
21st May 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 53.66% in PCB in 12. But I want to do MBBS please give me information to do MBBS or shall l try after bsc which course is helpful for me to get MBBS seat. Please reply me sir.
1st October 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any advantage of being a degree holder in zoology and lam going to appear neet 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?