7th April 2013, 04:59 PM
jenifer haridhas

After finishing BSc Nursing? What is the qualification to be a military nurse?

After finishing bsc nurse what are all the qualifications to b a military nurse..is there any entrance exam for that what are all the criteria when will b the exms conducted where should we get the applications

12th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing BSc Nursing? What is the qualification to be a military nurse?

i am on the way to complet my bsc nursing from govt. college what can i do to join military nursing job
18th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing BSc Nursing? What is the qualification to be a military nurse?

what are the qualifications to join military nursong
4th June 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a nurse.i have to join in military.what i have to do?
18th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Can i get any govt. or private job after b.sc nursing from a private college?
25th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i am completed gnm, now completed pc bsc ,waiting for result, how will get military nursing job
10th October 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am completed B.sc Nursing from M.G.R Medical University. I had 6 year experience in Clinical Instructor please help me for a suitable govt or Dubai job
15th October 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc nursing from baba Farid University can I join MNS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?