5th May 2012, 07:47 PM
dinesh meshram

How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

i want to do degree in law or any such degree as i have completed diploma in mech. engg. please suggest me the courses for me please

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  6. Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  13. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  14. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  15. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  16. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  17. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?

8th June 2012, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can pursue LLB after diploma. The main criterion for LLB course is a diploma or equivalent qualification with 50% marks. CLAT exam is the concerned entrance examination which you need to appear for this course. You will be asked questions from subjects like GK, English skills, reasoning legal aptitude etc in this exam. If you get through this exam, you can join any good law colleges.

19th October 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

20th October 2012, 06:01 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend you should not try for LLB. You have neither completed 12th nor graduation therefore it is not possible at the moment for you to apply for Law course. Unfortunaltey diploma is not considered equal to 12th or graduation for Law course.

Those who have completed 12th can appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and get admission in BA LLB while those who have completed graduation can go for LLB course. Neither of the two is possible for you with diploma course.

I also don't think that you should pursue law anyway. You have completed diploma in engineering. It would be best to pursue Bachelor of Technology course. This is perhaps the best option for you as for now.

For diploma candidates like yourself, B.Tech is only 3 years course. You will get admission in the second year of the engineering. I would say that you apply for admission through lateral entry which is specifically created for diploma holders like you.

There may not be a need to appear for entrance exam since various colleges offer direct admission to diploma holders. Although percentage plays a very vital role in deciding that. You can appear for LEET entrance exam which can also get you admission in good college.

Since you completed diploma in Mechanical, choosing the same branch for engineering would make a lot of sense. Changing branch could become difficult to cope especially when starting from the second year. Besides, mechanical is one of the best streams of engineering. If passed with good marks, you will easily get job.

20th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend, I don't know why are you thinking of pursuing law degree after diploma in engineering? I would like to advise you that you should continue your study and go for Bachelor degree in engineering. Degree in engineering will open several opportunities of getting better job.

Presently, you will not be permitted for LLB Examination. Because only passed in 12th standard or graduation are eligible to appear in LLB examination. While diploma holders are not allowed in this exam as diploma is not considered equivaled neither to intermediate nor graduation.

WISH YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE

20th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Das Reshma

Thumbs up Re: How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello,
First of all Doing degree in LAW is not an easy task for a student with Mechanical Engineering.Its all related to your talents and smartness.Choose the field in which you can be your self.Also where you can show up yourself not according to your timely likes.Instead it should be your inner potentials.If you really wanna go for that ,then you may proceed with joining in best law college,also make sure that you get into it through entrance and obtain Merit ranks.Else you can pursue in your engineering field.Get into engineering colleges & go for mechanical engineering.ALL THE BEST.
H.Z.G....

30th October 2012, 08:01 PM
suraj391

Hello,
I also don't think that you should pursue law anyway.
You have completed diploma in engineering. It would be
best to pursue Bachelor of Technology course. This is perhaps
the best option for you as for now.

For diploma candidates like yourself, B.Tech is only 3 years course.
You will get admission in the second year of the engineering.
I would say that you apply for admission through lateral entry
which is specifically created for diploma holders like you.

There may not be a need to appear for entrance exam since various
colleges offer direct admission to diploma holders. Although percentage
plays a very vital role in deciding that. You can appear for
LEET entrance exam which can also get you admission in good college.

All the best

thaxsss
all the best

9th April 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mech engg (79.62%) after completing 12th (49.5%) please tell me that can I do llb?

9th April 2013, 10:25 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh meshram View Post
i want to do degree in law or any such degree as i have completed diploma in mech. engg. please suggest me the courses for me please
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Law after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

ELIGIBILITY FOR LAW:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board/ University with minimum 45% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 40% mark is require.

> Age should be in between 17-20 year. for open candidate for ST/SC candidate age limit is 17-22 year.

> Candidate must be citizen of India.

26th August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.E.Civil.how to apply for llb.hw many year for llb degree!

25th November 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I Have done diploma in mechanical engineering and now I want to do bachelor in engineering in civil engineering pls tell me can I do.

19th December 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN JHARKHAND GOVT ENGG COLLEGE AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA PLZ RPLY..???

9th May 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my diploma in ece and i am studying 2yr engg in cse. After B.E can i study law

15th June 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg and after that i have dome post diploma in formenship from FTI Bangalore, now iam working in central govt my working profile need a law degree for my promotion to Group B officer. so kindly suggest what is the possibility to study law it will increase my chance in promotion.

17th June 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I i had completed diploma mechanical i like to join BA BL BT my age is 23 then can I join directly BL

5th April 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Actually mine was "10 3 3" pattern, and also I have completed my masters in engineering, but now I want to do LLB. My hometown is in salem, Tamil Nadu. Is there any possibility to do that course in my state or other???

26th July 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government College of Engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 75% and SC cast?

21st August 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Electronics and communication and then done my bachelor's in distance education can in join Llb or BL ?

14th November 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th, diploma, b.tech, m.tech(all in regular stream), now I want study law. But somebody told 12th must. Diploma will not be considered. Is it true. Please tell clearly shall I study law according to Indian bar council rules and regulations.

21st April 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in law but now I want to further my education and have a degree so what should I do?

13th September 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th, diploma, b.tech, m.tech(all in regular stream), now I want study law. But somebody told 12th must. Diploma will not be considered. Is it true. Please tell clearly shall I study law according to Indian bar council rules and regulations.
Dear dont worry you can get in the CLAT law exam by your graduation and then for you LLB would be of only 3 years.
Get into the merit of CLAT and all the best!

24th October 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I've completed Diploma And I finished Bsc Computer science two years Duration Via Diploma Lateral entry.. Can i join LL.B ?
Please reply me sir ...

10th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th after Diploma 3 years Course.10th Percentage (66%) & Diploma Above (60%) is it Possible to Join LLB?

29th June 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma in computer science and engineering after diploma can I study llb

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?