14th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?

I am RAJIB LOCHAN NAYAK, working as a tecnician in E.Co.Railway,Jagdalpur,Chhatishgarh.I am ITI in elecrician.I want to do dimploma in elecrical engineering by distance education system.Hence I want to know about the nearest place, system & sylabos

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  7. Which are the good colleges for distance education B.E or B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  8. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  11. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  13. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  14. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  15. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Tamil Nadu if completed ITI 2 years ago?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
  18. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning?
21st August 2012, 10:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am RAJIB LOCHAN NAYAK, working as a tecnician in E.Co.Railway,Jagdalpur,Chhatishgarh.I am ITI in elecrician.I want to do dimploma in elecrical engineering by distance education system.Hence I want to know about the nearest place, system & sylabos

A candidate who wants to pursue a diploma program in electrical engineering through distance mode, can look for the Karnataka State Open University. The University has its training centers in different parts of the Country and is recognized by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council. Candidate who have passed the Xth with Mathematics are eligible to pursue the program. The duration of the Diploma program is three years. Candidate who have passed the Xth with ITI in the relevant trade are eligible for lateral entry in to the 3rd Semester.

For Syllabus, one may refer to the following Link.

For detail information regarding the nearest study center and admission procedure on may refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?