21st January 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?

Hi,now I'm in 2nd year for Electronics & Telecommunication from mumbai university.and I want to join part time training for good career and I will give time hardly 4 hrs. in weekdays and full time at weekend.So my question is that which company I should join?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  2. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  3. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  5. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  8. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  10. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year
  13. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  17. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  18. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
21st August 2012, 10:02 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?

Hi,
Your question is not clear whether you want to do a part time job or some training programmes which will enhance your career like aptitude test practice,placement programmes.
If talking about part time jobs please do some mini -projects with your fellow mates which really adds to your profile.Try to involve in some social service activities as that will increase your management skill.Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?