13th August 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?

Sir,
I want to do genetic engineering after plus two.can you suggest me good institutions offering this course in kerala.please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  4. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  5. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  6. institutes offering B.Tech in Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  8. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  10. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  12. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  15. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  16. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  17. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  18. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
15th June 2016, 12:27 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?

Eligibility criteria required to do graduation degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Genetic engineering is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology or bachelors degree in Science or Molecular Biology.

Admission to this course is carried out based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams conducted at state and national level or through the entrance exams conducted by the concerned institution. Admission in IIT's for this course is made through JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) performance.

List of some Colleges offering this course in kerala :-

KMCT College of Engineering, Kozhikode , Kerala

Rajas Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala

Bharat Engineering Institute, Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala

AWH Engineering College, Calicut , Kerala

Caarmel Engineering College, Kerala

Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur , Kerala.
8th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?

Sir, I am not attended the entrance exam for engineering but i want admission. What may i do for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?