28th February 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How to do a good project in pharmacy?

i working in a pharmacist, i would like to do a project, please tell me how to do a project in a work place

21st June 2012, 09:34 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: How to do a good project in pharmacy?

First choose your choice of intrest or else you may have idea which branch you may choose in M.Pharmacy, choose project regarding that field. this will help you gaining knowledge regarding particular branch. but to do in college pharmacognosy will be best.

if you want any assistance you can go to the below organization. It helped me lot in completing my project work. It is offering live projects for bpharmacy and mpharmacy students.

Essence Academy
[email protected]

12th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to do microbiology project, as im interested in pharmacology which is not possible in our college.......can u guide me wat i've to do...thatmeans how to do and wat i've to do?????????

30th January 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

iam the final year student of b.pharmacy..what is the best project in pharmaceutics..

20th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i am second year bpharmacy student what is the best topic in O.C to do project.

20th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am second year bpharmacy student what is the best topic in O.C to do project.

14th January 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

pls refer me a new and unique topic for my project, ur reply wil be highly appreciated, thanks....

28th November 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir I was completed my m pharmacy 1st year now I have to do project work in pharmaceutics so please give me suggestion to select a good topic.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?