19th December 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?

sir i want information about topics related to m pharm pharmaceutical analysis project and some name of pharma companies in chennai for doing project and also any web address related to such seach

16th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?

analysis project title plz
11th April 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?

i am in m.pharm quality assurance.hw cn i choose the topic for project i don't know about that.please give me some instuction for hw to choose project and where to do?
22nd June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in m.pharm quality assurance.hw cn i choose the topic for project i don't know about that.please give me some instuction for hw to choose project and where to do?
22nd June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

25th July 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Iam persuing b.pharmacy ....I Want to know the seminar topics in pharmaceutical analysis .........please give me some information regarding this........
23rd August 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

suggest me name of project that i can did in pharmaceutical analysis
11th September 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i want a new project in analysis pls suggest me
12th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me project topics for m pharm in quality assurance
28th September 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to a new project in quality assurance...pls suggest me
29th November 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

list of topics to do for project work for pharmaceutical analysis in m.pharmacy?
which companies i can do project in hyderabad without any reference?
8th December 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want list of topics for pharmaceutical & analytical chemistry please suggest me.
27th December 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i want a good advanced topic for my b.pharm project work
1st January 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i need b.pharmacy seminar topics for final year
and aftr b.pharmacy we can do phrm.d course
26th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

list of topics to do project for pharmaceutical analysis for m-pharmacy which companies i can do project in hyderabad
3rd February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i neen an idea about project work to be choosen for completion of my final year B.Pharm course
3rd February 2013, 09:00 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are many pharmaceutical companies in Chennai and you can find good projects in the following:

Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals

Arvind Remedies Ltd

Sresan Pharmaceuticals

Mercury Medicare

Shasun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Thank you,

All the best.
13th February 2013, 01:11 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

There are many pharmaceutical companies in Chennai and you can find good projects in the following:

Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals

Arvind Remedies Ltd

Sresan Pharmaceuticals

Mercury Medicare

Shasun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Thank you,

All the best.
21st April 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am doing MBA in phrama plz suggest me some project topics
30th April 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

list of topics to do projects in quality assurance
7th June 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

PROJECT TOPICS FOR M.PHARMACY WHICH CAN BE FEASIBLE TO DO AND OF SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
28th September 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I need latest topics in analysis to do the project work.so please suggest me.
3rd December 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

list of topics to do project for pharmaceutics for M-Pharmacy?which companies i can do projecte in chennai?
16th December 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hello ,
i want to do project work which topic z better, which industry z better in hyderabad in analysis.
17th May 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i want to do project work in Quality Assurance.But i don't know which topic i have to select to perform better & to make nice project
12th February 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hai I am m.pharm student I want to do project work in Quality Assurance. But I don't know which topic I have to select
6th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a pharmaceutical technologist i want to write my project what topics can i write about pls help me here is my email address you can just sent a topic for me [email protected]
26th March 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I'm Elavarasan. I'm studying M.Pharma analysis. now I need M.Pharma analysis project ...please share any information and ideas. Thank you sir. My phone number 9787502751
22nd August 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am vidya from jntua university studying M.pharmacy as the department of pharmaceutical analysis i wanna go to do project, send me a topic to mail [email protected]
6th September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I AM STUDENT OF M.PHARMA ( PA&QA ) PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS AND QUELITY ASSURANCE FINAL YEAR AND I AM CONFUSED TO SELECT TOPIC !!!! SIR PLEASE CAN U SUGESS ME 2-4 TOPICS FOR MY THESISS.....!!!! MY EMAIL ID - [email protected]
15th October 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE FINAL YEAR FROM ADDIS ABABA UNIVERSITY AND I AM CONFUSED TO SELECT TOPIC !!!! SIR PLEASE CAN U SUGESS ME 2-4 TOPICS FOR MY THESISS. MY EMAIL ADDRESSEE is adugnademesie@gmail
13th August 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am from the pharmaceutical analysis can I do a project on SAAS
13th August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am fro the pharmaceutical analysis, can I do a project on SAAS
23rd December 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing mphram 2nd year..what kind of topics for mid term reviews to be choosen for pharmaceutical analysis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?