10th October 2010, 03:40 PM
jayesh38861984

Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....
[email protected] shall be very thankful to you

Jayesh

13th October 2010, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

here are the pharnaceuticals company given below:-
RANBAXY, gurgaon
CIPLA
GLAXOSMITHKLINE
HIMALYA
17th October 2010, 11:30 AM
vja

Default Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

hello jayesh

you can do your project work at the following companys..

1.Dr reddys,hyderabad
2.aurobindo,hyderabad
3.ranbaxy,gurgoan
4.cipla,mumbai
5.astrazenica
6.novaratis(mnc company)

all the best....
7th November 2010, 08:12 PM

sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....
regards [email protected] thanking u sir
8th November 2010, 03:11 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

There are many companies where you can do your project work like

Renbaxy
Cipla
Glenmark
Glaxosmithkline

in any of these companies you can do your project or you can do your project from DRDO.

SO..all the best..
16th November 2010, 08:50 PM

Hello sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company with internship & plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....
thanking u sir .
regards [email protected]
28th November 2010, 12:50 AM

sir/ madam,
i wana a good topic on cancer and diabities for my m-pharm pharmacology project work
4th December 2010, 11:50 PM

Sir/Mam,
I am doing a m.pharm in pharmacology i wan to do my project work in clinical trials , please help me to find such types of company who are under taking such type of clinical tral.

thankin you
5th December 2010, 03:39 PM

for m. pharma project contact [email protected]
17th December 2010, 10:42 PM
sayeedanasreen

MEDWIN HOSPITALS,
GO TO biomedlifesciences.com
here,u can get excellent clinical trial course certifications and clinical data management projects,ICH-GCP....etc
18th December 2010, 01:17 PM

sir i am doing m.pharmacy pharmacology... i need to do project work in preclinical trials.. please suggest me the companies/labs
offering project works in hyderabad.. thanking you sir..
18th December 2010, 10:33 PM

i m in 2nd semester of m.pharma pharmacology now wat to doin project inindustry .i want reference plz give advice.
pooja bagdi
6th January 2011, 07:25 PM

in one of the answers i had read the possibility of doing project in DRDO...plz giv me clear information regarding this............
14th January 2011, 10:36 PM

im in 2nd semester of m.pharm pharmacology. I want to join an industry for job, please give me an advice regarding this...
Neha Jasrotia...
26th January 2011, 11:34 PM

hello sir
m doing m pharm 1st year in poona college of pharmacy frm bharati vidyapeeth university .i
I am very much intrested to do m y m pharm project in industry please suggest me nd help me out.I will be very thankful to u
sheetal shinde
26th January 2011, 11:42 PM

hello sir
myself sheetal shinde from bharati vidyapeeth university.poona college of pharmacy.jst nw m studying in 2nd sem of m pharm of quality assurance and strongly want to do project in good pharma company.Please suugest and help me
27th January 2011, 01:29 PM

hello sir
i am student of m.pharm pharmaceautics & i want to do my project in gurgaon so plz suggest me companies
vijay nischal
30th January 2011, 10:48 PM

i am student of m.pharma pharmacology department, i doing m.pharma 2nd semester in gyan vihar school of pharmacy, jaipur. please suggest me to please suggest me the companies/labs offering project works in gujarat state..
please give me information to my email address: [email protected]
thank you.
15th February 2011, 11:14 AM

Good Morning Sir/Madam,
I am a student of 1st year pharmacology & wish to do my M.Pharm Project in a pharmaceutical company, preferably situated at either Bangalore or Hyderabad. I shall submit my protocol by this April. So Kindly consider me most preferably.

Thanking You.
Gargi Moitra
1st Year M.Pharma(Pharmacology)
Srinivas College Of Pharmacy, Mangalore, Karnataka
18th February 2011, 11:43 AM

i am a student of 1st year pharmaceutics & wish to do my project in a phamaceutical company,please suggest me companeis/lab offering project in hyderabad.
thanking you
ksh.Dhaneshwori devi
1st year M.pharma(pharmaceutics)
srm university chennai
my mail i.d. is [email protected]
24th February 2011, 12:43 PM

I am student of 1st year M.pharma Pharmacology. I am interested to do my project in well reputated pharmaceutical company.please suggest me companies/labs regarding this project work. it will be great pleasure for me. kindly provide me information as early as possible.
amit goyal
m. pharma pharmacology
suresh gyan vihar university
my mail i.d. [email protected]
24th February 2011, 01:01 PM

i am student of 1st year M.pharma pharmacology.I am interested to do my project in well and reputated pharmaceutical company. please suggest me companies/labs offering project work. it will be great pleasure for me. please inform me as early as possible.
amit goyal
M.pharma pharmacology
suresh gyan vihar university
my mail i.d.-amit_goyal1986@reddiff mail.com
27th February 2011, 10:50 AM

i want to know about the total proceedure of analysis project work & plz tell me the procedure of searching articles or documents of analysis.........
6th March 2011, 02:23 PM

sir, i am doing m pharma in pharmacology, now i want to prepare myself for project work. please suggest me some opportunties for synopsis
regards javed
10th March 2011, 03:43 PM

Sir/Madam
I am student of 1st year M.pharma Pharmaceutics.I am interested to do my project in pharmaceutical company. So please suggest me companies/labs offering project work.

E-mail ID: [email protected]
16th March 2011, 10:48 PM

sir/madam
I am a student of 1st year m.pharm pharmacology.I am interested to my project in clinical trials in mumbai or Bangalore.so please suggest me companies/lab offering project work n what is the procedure to get enrolled there?

E-mail ID ;[email protected]
16th March 2011, 11:23 PM

Sir/Madam
I am student of 1st year M.pharma Pharmacology.I am interested to do my project in pharmaceutical company in Bangalore or Mumbai related to clinical trials. So please suggest me companies/labs offering project work.

E-mail ID:[email protected]
19th March 2011, 10:37 AM

good morning freinds...am ratan,completing my m.pharma in pharmacology from birla institute of technology,mesra,ranchi.
those who r trying to do projects in ranbaxy........plz make it fast,the process is going on.
24th March 2011, 12:27 AM

sir/madam
I am student of 1st year m.pharma (Q.A) I am interested to do my project in pharmaceutical company in gujarat .. so please suggest me companies/labs offering project work ..
plz give me information on my ID [email protected]
28th March 2011, 09:59 PM

Dear sir ...

Am pursuing Mpharm (dept of PH.Analysis), am seeking for the Pharma Companies to do My Second year dissertation work... Since i dont have any Referene.
What are the particulars to be enclosed while we contact the companies and mention some best Companies name where they are Allowing Project students in R&D,,,
13th April 2011, 11:08 PM

Me doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics.Please suggest project topic and companies for conducting project by replying at [email protected]
14th April 2011, 03:15 AM

I am Devansh Mehta. Currently pursuing M.Pharm ( Pharmacology ) course. I am in 2nd semester. I want guidance regarding projects to be done in final year. Please suggest me , where to join, which is the beneficial sector or an area for carrying out project.
[email protected] .
thanking you
14th April 2011, 01:34 PM
vijaypatel54

you can do your project work at the following companys..

1.Dr reddys,hyderabad
2.aurobindo,hyderabad
3.ranbaxy,gurgoan
4.cipla,mumbai
5.astrazenica
6.novaratis(mnc company)
15th April 2011, 11:36 PM

i have completed my m. pharm in pharmacology 1 year from annamalai university i want to do project work in hospitals in bangalore so please sussest some hospital please mail me in [email protected]
25th April 2011, 04:35 PM

my id [email protected]
no. 9718227885
adil parvez . i will be very much thankful
25th April 2011, 04:39 PM

i want the project in any compny
23rd May 2011, 12:18 PM

hello...sir
iam divya.i hav completed m.pharm i sem from ruhs university,jaipur.so i am interested to do project work in clinical trails.can u suggest me the hospitals r institutes for that in hyderabad.
24th May 2011, 08:19 PM

can u plz suggest me a topic for my project work.. in ph.analysis
8th June 2011, 12:00 AM

hi......i m manish mittal......pursuing m.pharm(ph'ceutics) from RGPV BHOPAL......and i wana do my project......plz suggest me project topic
9th June 2011, 11:05 AM

sir...
i am(afzal hussain ) azad colege of pharmacy and research lucknow (uptu universty) m pharma 1 year student (pharmaceutics).......
i want do my project work .............., plz suggest me project work
13th June 2011, 01:27 PM

sir i am doing m.pharm in Q.A.want to do my dissertation in pharma company pls suggest me
devesh
16th June 2011, 04:30 PM

My son completed M.Pharm first year in Ceutics from RVS College, Coimbatore and serching for pharma company who can help for his project work (6monts)at Hyderabad. Kindly suggest.
19th June 2011, 03:00 AM

Re: pharmaceutical companies for doing M.Pharm(pharmacology) project work
sir i am a student of m.pharm pharmacology 2nd sem and want to do my project work in a good pharmaceutical company. plz kindly suggest me on the same...
chhaya bakshi
22nd June 2011, 01:45 PM

i am a student of m.pharma pharmacology (iiird) sem,and want to know about recent topic for doing my project in pre clinical testing.
6th July 2011, 04:48 PM
ravi gahlyan

Wink Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

hiiiiiiiiiiii
u can do ur project from following companies
fresenius (gurgaon)
ranbaxy (gurgaon)
ozone (delhi)
wings pharma (delhi)
dabur (ghajiyabad)
panacea biotech (derabassi)
venus (beddi)
8th July 2011, 11:33 AM

i am a student doing my MPharm in Pharmacology. i want to do my research project in research centers. can you suggest me some centers in bangalore and ahemdabad to accept students. please do help me out. send me details how to contact them also

jeslyn
e-mail- [email protected]
15th July 2011, 05:29 PM

hello sir
i am student of m.pharm pharmaceautics & i want to do my project in gurgaon so plz suggest me companies
vijay nischal
yes in malhotra pharmaceutical campany gurgaon
27th July 2011, 09:28 PM

i am doing mym.pharm pharmacology and can u plz let me know the company offering project work at b'lore.....
27th July 2011, 09:33 PM

sir can u tell me the companies offeringproject work in pharmacology at b'lore
6th August 2011, 02:34 PM

pharmaceutical companies for doing m pharm(pharmaceutis0 PROJECT WORK