18th July 2010, 06:42 PM
vin.18

How do I go about in pursuing Aeronautical Engineering after B.E Telecommunication?

hi,
i'm vinay i hav completed my BE telecommunication i'm really interrested in doin aeronautical desgins n related works... how do i go abt it n wat all courses shld i take up... plz help its a humble request...

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  4. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  7. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best Institute for pursuing Masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  12. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  13. Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Can I become a Pilot after pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  17. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
5th July 2011, 03:34 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How do I go about in pursuing Aeronautical Engineering after B.E Telecommunication?

You prepare hard for gate exam and read your subject very carefully
if you crack the exam then you will go for M tech programme ..
in this programme you choose subject like aeronautical, DESIGN , and many
then you go for it ....
then you are eligible for any companies like HAL,indian airlines
good luck
5th July 2011, 11:54 AM
amisha rath

Default Re: How do I go about in pursuing Aeronautical Engineering after B.E Telecommunication?

hi.....
as you have completed your B.E. degree now you can join IAF in techanical branch through university entry scheme.
As an Engineer, you can soar into a rewarding and challenging career in the Indian Air Force.
As an Aeronautical Engineer in the Electronics stream, you will work for the communication and signals required on the Air Force station.
for this you must have pass your BE degree with minimum 60% aggregate & there is no backlog\ arrears of papers of previous semesters.

so good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?