9th December 2011, 09:53 AM

How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

sir,please say me how do i prepare my study timetable? give me a timetable for study.

12th December 2011, 05:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,please say me how do i prepare my study timetable? give me a timetable for study.
Now a days, students hardly get time for self study which is the most important part in a students life. As you have not mentioned about you school timings, your coaching classes if any etc., Its really difficult for me to suggest you to follow a particular time table. However, I can suggest you to manage time for self study depending upon your daily routine. Try to give a minimum of 3 hours for self study in the entire day, which could be 1 hour in the morning and 2 hours at night or maybe, 2 hours in the morning and 1 hours at night, whichever suits your daily routine.
I would definitely give a time table provided you provide me the routine you have been following like the timing of you school, timing of your coaching classes etc. If you provide all these information, our experts will help you the way you want.
12th December 2011, 08:53 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
Hiiii, firstly, get up early in the morning at 5.30 and study till 6.30, then in the evening study from 6.00 to 8.00, after that watch tv and have your dinner and study from 10.00 to 12.00. this is what i can suggest you irrespective our daily routine.........
29th January 2012, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Can you suggest now????? Because its too late...and have to study almost the whole day. Now how should be a timetable for studies
8th March 2012, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

hiii i m in 12 th standard need a study time table i come from school at 12 and do a tution frm 2 to 4
10th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm in btech first year but unable to prepare my time table becoz my college time table is 8.30 to 6.30 nd after that i'm doing some exercise. plz help........................
30th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i am not able to concentrate in maths?.how to i prepare for my exam?.
31st July 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi,im in be final year student n pursuing coaching for gate. how do i prepare time table for self study? my college time is 7.30 am to 5.00 pm and coching time is 5.30 pm to 8.45 pm please suggest me
31st July 2012, 11:41 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> How to prepare an effective study time table :-
* Know when you are free.
* Plan your time table using two kinds of slots ---- free slots and fixed slots.
> Free slots are those slots whereby you may be down for something in school or have to go out (get glocceries and stuffs like that).
> Fixed slots are those whereby you need to do something which you determine beforehand regardless of most situations. As a general guide, free slots should take up a maximum of 40% of your time table and should ideally exist on days only when you have school.
* Know how long is your attention span. If yours is exceptionally long, keep it capped at 2.5 hrs. After that, take a 30 mins break and Do Not do anything except for walking or closing your eyes and resting. Do not attempt to play your console or stuff like that because it would only make you more stressed.
* Prepare your time table in such a way that you always have 8.5 hrs of sleep irrespective of anything else.
* In general, do not place more than 2 'study' periods back to back. Remember to place at least a free slot in between.
> Best of Luck !
1st August 2012, 12:17 AM
savan kumar chaitanya

I can suggest you to manage time for self study depending upon your daily routine. Try to give a minimum of 3 hours for self study in the entire day, which could be 1 hour in the morning and 2 hours at night or maybe, 2 hours in the morning and 1 hours at night, whichever suits your daily routine.
I would definitely give a time table provided you provide me the routine you have been following like the timing of you school, timing of your coaching classes etc. If you provide all these information, our experts will help you the way you want.
5th September 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i am in 11 and in doing foundation for iit school timing is7:15 to2 and coaching from 4to7:30 please give some tips which help in scoring 95 and for selection in iit-cbse and got 8.2 cgpa in 10
9th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th my school timing is 7:30 to2:00 please give me some study tips
13th September 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th, commerce nd side by side i am doing CA CPT cource. I have 2 hrs class in the morning and 3 hrs in the evening. I am unable to give sufficient time for both of them. Please tell me how to manage both of them. plz make a study time table for me as soon as possible..
16th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashcg02 View Post
Hiiii, firstly, get up early in the morning at 5.30 and study till 6.30, then in the evening study from 6.00 to 8.00, after that watch tv and have your dinner and study from 10.00 to 12.00. this is what i can suggest you irrespective our daily routine.........
Sir, i m student of mumbai unversity where i m doing the job from 8am to 9pm i didnt getting the time for my study comfortably.pls sir suggest me what i should i do.
17th October 2012, 10:04 AM
KMANI81290

make time table:-

-first you do not waste your every minutes.

-on the time you are free. that time you proceed to make a study time table for you.

-first of all you do not thing unwanted things. its totally spoiled studying time.

-thing your subjects and sure make to try finished for that day. do not delay because it make full of waste.

-put a time table and work out and correctly follow that time table is the important.

-sleep is important

-make some yoga is good for health. it make silence for your mind.

-do not study very long term is affected your health conditions. you try to study a short term and make it complete in the timing.

all the best
17th October 2012, 08:28 PM

Smile Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

Sir,
pls sir suggest me that how i should prepare for my study which will held in the month of march and i m doing the job from morning 8.30am to9.30pm and i didnt getting the time for my study.
14th December 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Namstey sir, i am ashish from 12th class. How do i prepare exam.
5th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir please give a better to better routine for better study
23rd January 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I Am The Student Of CA CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) And B.Com.I Had To Know That How To Prepare A Study Time Table Without Affecting My Both Of The Studies?My College Timings Is From 01:30pm to 06:10pm And Then I Will Come To Home At 07:00pm.So Please Can You Prepare A Study Time Table For Me And Send It To My E-Mail ID.My E-Mail ID Is:[email protected] Prepare Me A Study Time Table For CA CPT As Well As For B.Com.
Thanking You,
P.Sree Navin
4th February 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 9th std.My school timings are from morning 8 to evening 5:20.can u plz suggest me a time table for my daily routine
4th February 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i m a 9th std student.My school timings are from 8:00 to 5:20.can u plz suggest me a daily routine schedule so that i can score above 95
13th February 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

helloo praise the lord
m studying in bsc nsg 2nd year my college time is 10:to 4:30
so my question is daily after my college how do i study please send me a full time table for stud
18th February 2013, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am student of 10th and i need better daily study routine time table plz give me ans fast because my exams are start on 16 march plz plz plz give me ans in this email id [email protected]
5th March 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to get 80%in11 science n exam is in 20days can i read my all subject plz give me some tips...
11th April 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th clss in cmmerce stream and hw i can utillize my time in study
5th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I hav class from 7 to 2 and then college..i come home by 5 pm.. And i m in 12th.. how do i manage my study timetable..!
3rd June 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i wish to be a part of iit, how to study for that?
12th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hie, i am a student of STD 10th i need a study time table, i go to school at 6.30 & i come at home at 1.00 ,
I go to classes at 5.00 & i come home at 7.00
13th June 2013, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 and want to study for entrance side by side .my school and coaching timings are 5.00 to 5.30 pm.i need a timetable.
19th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

my daughters school timing is 7.00 am to 3.00 pm. Coaching classes at 3.45 pm to 6 pm

I would like to know the how she should do her self study. As school gives lot of writing work to do at home b'cos of which it is difficult for her to manage her self study time.
5th July 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me a study table i am 11th class student my college timings are 8:00amto7:00pm
19th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how do i prepare timetable..im 12pass..n aiming to crack medical entrance..i hav tutions frm 4 to 8 ..plz reply at [email protected]
26th March 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir.!!! Pls can you tell me Sir what are the basic things i need to care about while making my shedule for class 10th.? and how should i start the preparation from beginning onwards?
17th April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hii...... i m in 9th . my school timing is frm 8 to 2;30 i have my coaching class frm 6 to 7 . sir/mam plz give me an effective time table
i m intrested in space exploration , so which exam should i crack?????????
25th April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii sir i am the student of ca-cpt .i had to know how to prepare time table ?????
27th April 2014, 05:49 PM

Unhappy Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

I get up in morning at 5 am.. Thn i get ready for my school.. After that i come back from skul at 2:30 pm.. Thn i had my lunch, thn i take rest.. Then there is my coaching from 5:30 till 6:30.. Now please help me to prepare my time table for my studies
28th April 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

make studying very interesting.
don't waste time in idle talks.
use the little bit of time in reading.
29th April 2014, 11:03 AM
lokesh joshu

Thumbs up Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

Quote:
Timetable is the best way to study ...according to your time you can make your timetable own ..just follow it ..if u don't makes yours time table u can ask but at first you should try according to your timing..
29th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Anand dilip dige

Hi sir im B.A1 calls i am studying very interesting . but i am waste time to today time idle talks. use the litle bit of time in reading.
13th May 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir please help me in preparing a time table for cpt selfdtudy
my classes are from 12 to 7...please help
5th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m studying in std 10th n wnt to make a study time table my school time is 7 to 12 and tution time is 3 to 6
22nd July 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 9th my school timing is 7:30 to2:00 please give me some study tips
First you shall take snack break , then you should be rest until 3:30 p.m. choose any 3 subjects to study in a day. Give each subject an hour with great concentration having 15 minutes break between them.
19th August 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Im a science student n have taken admission in BE civil bt i want to do CA simoltaneously...is it posdible if yes how
29th August 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 science and i want to manage my time for self study and atlest 4hrs a dy
4th October 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a btech 1st year student. i have to leave from my house at 7am to reach college. And i will return back to home at 6.30 pm. Please give me a timetable for my studies.
13th November 2014, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

I can do my self-study better. With timetable.. That I really do but still I think.. That I am wasting my time.. It's really complicated that I cannot suggest what.. I really want.. But one thing I can say that there is just..... '' I do healthy study with good effort but still somewhere in my mind.. Realize me I am not perfect "
15th December 2014, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

I have science with maths and my school timing is 07:30 to 3:30 including bus time after that tutions are only alternate days i.e. On tuesday, thursday & saturday and timing is 04:30 to 05:30 maths and 05:30 to 06:30 physics and both tutions are near to each other and from my home it is about 1.5 km & i am using motarcycle.
12th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a student of class 10th how hardwork i need to do to go above 75per give a time table
3rd March 2015, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir i m studying in std 10th n wnt to make a study time table my school time is 7 to 12 and tution time is 3 to 6

I would like to know the how i should do study. As school gives lot of writing work to do at home b'cos of which it is difficult for me to manage my self study time. plzzz sir help me out
22nd April 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class xi(science).So please suggest me a daily routine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?