4th April 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?

Sir,l completed MBA finance and I want to do icwa.Can I know the procedure for it and also fee details for it?

4th June 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?

sir,i completed MBA in Finance and i want to do ICWAI course.can i know the procedure for it and the whole detailed?
18th January 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?

Sir,l am Murali. I completed MBA finance and I want to do icwa.Can I know the procedure for it and also fee details for it?
3rd November 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l have completed MBA finance and I want to do icwa. Can I know the procedure for it and also fee details for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?